1) Jacket made from McCall's pattern (M6184). I made the karate robe (view A) out of Osnaberg, but I did not use the extra facing and left the edges raw so it would fray.
2) Hood from Butterick pattern (6695). I used green fleece and made the tiger hood (view C) but made my own pattern for the Yoda ears. I used elastic thread in the bobbin to shirr some the forehead wrinkles.
3) He wore brown pants and a brown shirt we already had.
4) I made some stuffed Yoda hands and sewed them to a pair of cheap gloves.
The results were an adorable Yoda costume that garnered lots of compliments!
Post a Comment