All you have to do is link up your to-do list for the rest of the year. How great would it be to get some of those sewing projects completed and head into 2013 with a clean(ish) slate? Here's my very long to do list:
1) Finish sewing the item I'm making for my WISH do. Good Stitches swap partner. I can't reveal it yet since it's a surprise, but here's what I have done so far.
2) Make a converging corners baby quilt for my coworker who is due in February but the shower is in DECEMBER! I need to get moving on this one!
3) Make some cute fabric baskets for the same coworker's nursery. And some stuffed toys. And some bibs.
4) Make my son's Halloween costume. I'm not starting this one yet since he was going to be an angry bird but decided last night he wants a Ninjago costume. How many more times will he change his mind before Halloween?
5) Make a convergence quilt for the Omaha Modern Quilt Guild challenge.
6) Finish 2 shopping bags for my aunt which I had planned to have done in August. (She needs them for Christmas gifts so it's all good!)
7) Finish this stack--four quilt tops to sandwich, quilt and bind and one quilt to finish hand binding.
This isn't anywhere close to everything I want to complete this year since I haven't even started to think about my handmade Christmas gift list. But it's a start. I know I waste so much time on the computer and watching TV in the evenings and that time could be better spent sewing. So that's my overall goal--get my butt down in my sewing room in the evenings instead of sitting in front of the TV watching reruns!