- Make a quilt with my polka dot pinwheel blocks. I started putting my blocks together, but that's it.
- Sandwich, quilt and bind another quilt top that's been sitting in the pile for over a year. Um, no.
- Make at least one simple strip quilt top using fabrics from my stash. I'm making good on a goal to donate some blankets to Project Linus. I did finish this. It was a quick top to put together and looks so cute. And now it sits in my pile of unfinished quilt tops. :(
Blurry photo taken by my 5-year-old son.
- Finish my friend's stacked coins baby quilt. Her baby shower is this Saturday so I have to complete this one! I worked on it a lot this week so I just have to finish the binding.
- Make my 8 quilt blocks for the Wish circle at do. Good Stitches. We are making postage stamp blocks from Rita's (Red Pepper Quilts) tutorial.
- Finish piecing my pinwheel blocks quilt top.
It's good to have goals but I try not to get too stressed out about them. Even though I like to spend a lot of my free time sewing and quilting, it's good to have lots of family time, too.